lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2017, 02:52 PM   #21
usagcr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2010 CC S/n PQ1021-099048

I am pretty sure we have proven the solenoid is not welded. answer to this next question in order to get it to run again it's just pedal up pedal down and usually I think we're just getting precharge resistor running. answer to the third question F1 F2 unplug from controller reading through the motor we have 1.8 1.9 ohms of resistance
usagcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-15-2017, 03:35 PM   #22
Sergio
Gone Wild

Club Car

A failure of the speed sensor would also cause half-speed, so that would not be your problem either.

I imagine you have already checked all of the motor cables.

Given the consistence of the problem , It sure looks like a controller problem to me.
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 04:13 PM   #23
usagcr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Amen Sergio, although the company (Programa/Golframa) has refurbished many controllers for us with no issues, I guess they are entitled to make a mistake sometimes. They claimed the controller was good, but after all we have checked it comes back to the controller, especially now that it quits with a ground being supplied directly to the solenoid. If someone can think of anything else that we are over looking, I am willing to try it. This experience has seriously got us thinking about a handheld reader. TahoeDawg gave me a price for one and they are expensive, but we have probably spent 20 hrs reading individual wires and trying different parts. Tahoe if your reading this can you send me a link so I can read about the handheld reader, like what years and models and other things that might be needed to use it. As always the help and knowledge from the people on this forum is over and above, great job to all that make it possible.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #24
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagcr View Post
Amen Sergio, although the company (Programa/Golframa) has refurbished many controllers for us with no issues, I guess they are entitled to make a mistake sometimes. They claimed the controller was good, but after all we have checked it comes back to the controller, especially now that it quits with a ground being supplied directly to the solenoid. If someone can think of anything else that we are over looking, I am willing to try it. This experience has seriously got us thinking about a handheld reader. TahoeDawg gave me a price for one and they are expensive, but we have probably spent 20 hrs reading individual wires and trying different parts. Tahoe if your reading this can you send me a link so I can read about the handheld reader, like what years and models and other things that might be needed to use it. As always the help and knowledge from the people on this forum is over and above, great job to all that make it possible.
http://curtisinstruments.com/?fuseac...icalsummary/69

The 1313 is the one I've been telling you about.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #25
usagcr
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Well while looking into getting a controller for another customer I discovered the controller were interchangeable so we put this suspected bad controller in a good cart and the symptoms followed the controller " run for a second and quit " so after all this we are sending the controller back for repair. Thanks for all the help I'll let you know how it all works out.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car