lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-25-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
rdwitchy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Blinker issue

Swapped out my "factory" dim LED headlights with Rhox factory bright replacements (Part #: LGT-320LC) on my EZGI RXV 48. Had to rework the harness a bit but got everything working, so I thought. When I turn on my lights, Blinker works on rear but they appear turn on in the front but don't blink. The yellow marker lights come on. Everything works fine when lights are off. There are two extra gray wires with bullet connectors which I believe are for high-low beams. Connecting these together or not seems to have no bearing on operation. The flasher clicks away like it is working. I have read several similar threads but not quite the same. Any help would be appreciated.
rdwitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2020, 06:54 PM   #2
rdwitchy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Blinker issue

Well took me a couple hours of cussing and a trip to scope out my buddies cart. The model I bought is pre-wired for none blinker use. My buddie has the same light but he does not have the extra Black on the blinker light. Red and whites are factory connected. I cut the red wire from the blinker and connected the black to the flasher all is good. The way it is wired one would think that there was two sets of yellow LED's, one for marker and one for blinker. This is incorrect. It is one or the other. Black and reds are connected to the same blinker lights which why they don't work when the lights are turned on.
rdwitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO