lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #31
sonicj
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: The NEW Club Car DS

what is that style of paint called? those wheels and tires give it a good stance.
-sj
sonicj is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-20-2011, 12:59 PM   #32
BAFireman84
Gone Wild

Club Car

Hey SJ thanks and I honestly don't know what the paint is called and maybe a paint and body person on here can chime in, but was pleasently surprised when I drove 2.5 hours to go buy it that it wasn't a wrap and actually a paint job. Somebody put some time and money into doing it because the clear coat on it alone is pretty cherry. I like the rims and tires too, but am going to try and sell them to fund some more of the project. They are almost brand new and look awesome on the cart, but I'm going up with the cart and they are more of a hot rod street theme. Had lots of offers to buy the cart everytime I drive it around or trailer it to places. Makes me feel even more proud of my buggy.
BAFireman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #33
BAFireman84
Gone Wild

Club Car

I recieved my new wheels, tires, HD leaf springs, and bushing kit on Christmas Eve. I talked to Allsports today to see what was going on with the suspension lift since I haven't seen or heard anything yet and they said the lift was custom made to order and will not ship until atleast next Tuesday and then who knows how long to get to me. My guess 7-10 business days any earlier and I will be surprised and very happy. Ready to get this build going!!! I am very impressed with the quality of the products I have recieved so far the final test will be funtionality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New wheels and tires.jpg (72.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg HD Leaf Springs and bushing kits.jpg (169.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #34
BAFireman84
Gone Wild

Club Car

Here are some pics of the cart with the lift and new shoes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cart lifted side.jpg (254.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Cart lifted front.jpg (119.6 KB, 23 views)

Tags
club car, electric cart, electric club car, gas club car, hunting or farm buggy
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car