lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
tia1971
Getting Wild

Default battery tray specs

Ok still working on my golf cart and I have a friend that is going to try and build me something. I wanted to know the messurements of the battery tray so he can build me something to get me through right now. I know he could messure it but he is out of town right now and I was needing a piece to put under the batteries until then.

I think I messured 21 1/4 length and each box is about 10 1/4. What has broke is the part that runs between the two trays in the middle so my middle batteries in the front row and in the back row are falling out.

I ask this so he can build me something asap! Those of you who are fimilar with my cart knows what my batteries look like however I will try and attach a picture.

I have an EZGO K199 1215506
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1404withredletters.jpg (59.3 KB, 29 views)
tia1971 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO