lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2020, 09:19 PM   #11
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Lift Kit question for any site sponsors or members....

convo starts tuesday, goes til thursday. Every day he said theyll ship that day, none of which did they actually ship that day. See My 532 pm text "hello steve sirrr, did those ship"After he said they would that day, twice, he responded via text in a normal manner. Then called me out of the blue at 630, an hour later and said immediately "do you have a problem cause youre being real disrespectful" i was shocked and cluless and asked why, his response what that i didnt capitalize his name and put too many r's in sir. He was completely confrontational and clearly trying to start a problem where there wasnt one at all. It was absolutely bizzare. Thursday i tried acting like nothing happened and checked again, and the third day in a row he failed to ship as promied, his response to me saying "jeeze" when i had every right to be disappointed speaks for itself. I called him and he ignored, then called me back later screaming and cursing like an absolute wackjob. I held my cool (i have had customers waiting on these lifts and need them so i cant let pride or temper get in the way)
I then Told him to ship my lifts and lets act like his childish temper tantrum never happened and ill refrain from posting this ****. The rest of it speaks for it self. About a week later i got my lifts. A few days ago i went to log into my allspots dealer accnt, and it says that accnt doesnt exist.
If youre reading this steve, youre a a real piece of work, i was gonna let it go, but a scumbag move like that deserves to be exposed. Ive read all over what terrible customer service they have. Now i know why, and now you all see why. Like i said steve, screenshot are forever.
reeseman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-05-2020, 09:24 PM   #12
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

Screenshots are foreverrrrrrr
Old 06-05-2020, 09:28 PM   #13
reeseman44
QualityCarts

Club Car

This was supposed to be second in line
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200528-175645_Messages.jpg (56.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-08-2020, 09:35 AM   #14
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeseman44 View Post
convo starts tuesday, goes til thursday. Every day he said theyll ship that day, none of which did they actually ship that day. See My 532 pm text "hello steve sirrr, did those ship"After he said they would that day, twice, he responded via text in a normal manner. Then called me out of the blue at 630, an hour later and said immediately "do you have a problem cause youre being real disrespectful" i was shocked and cluless and asked why, his response what that i didnt capitalize his name and put too many r's in sir. He was completely confrontational and clearly trying to start a problem where there wasnt one at all. It was absolutely bizzare. Thursday i tried acting like nothing happened and checked again, and the third day in a row he failed to ship as promied, his response to me saying "jeeze" when i had every right to be disappointed speaks for itself. I called him and he ignored, then called me back later screaming and cursing like an absolute wackjob. I held my cool (i have had customers waiting on these lifts and need them so i cant let pride or temper get in the way)

I then Told him to ship my lifts and lets act like his childish temper tantrum never happened and ill refrain from posting this ****. The rest of it speaks for it self. About a week later i got my lifts. A few days ago i went to log into my allspots dealer accnt, and it says that accnt doesnt exist.

If youre reading this steve, youre a a real piece of work, i was gonna let it go, but a scumbag move like that deserves to be exposed. Ive read all over what terrible customer service they have. Now i know why, and now you all see why. Like i said steve, screenshot are forever.
If that's all the patience you have, you may be in the wrong business right now. Every golf cart parts suppliers I know of are stretched out right now. I agree he shouldn't have promised a ship day, but most of these guys are doing the best they can right now. Burn to many bridges and you won't have anymore to cross.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #15
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Lets leave this alone in this thread. It was originally Htownblue's thread and it has morphed into something else.

Do not want to refrain anyone from passing information, and especially if it is something members need to be aware of, but lets put it in the correct place (like General BS, which is a Members Only section https://www.buggiesgonewild.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) that way it can be titled and discussed in the appropriate area and not limited to the CC Elect Forum or someone else's thread.
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car