lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2022, 07:08 PM   #1
BuggyFletch
Not Yet Wild

Question Have 56v power but trying to power 12v lights and stereo

Maybe I'm old school, but I'm trying to put some 12v rock lights and a little bluetooth stereo into my new EZGO S4 Elite 56v lithium.

It looks like some folks are using various sized DC-DC converters, I found one on Amazon that is 30-70v input and 12v output, up to 20amps...

But I noticed underneath the front seat there's several unused wire harnesses just sitting there not plugged into anything (molex looking 4-wire and 2-wire spade type connectors). Are any of those 12v by chance?? What are they all for???

I guess I need to find my voltmeter, or just install one of these DC-DC converters... Thoughts??
BuggyFletch is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO