lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
Downeast10
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Smile Re: Bombardier NEV owner exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastercarter View Post
Nice looking carts those Bombardiers, very compact and clean lines. Just out of curiosity, what would a dead one / basket case sell for on average ? I currently have a trans 2 and I'm considering a new project basis for later this year and one of those might be a fun little ride.
Thanks in advance for any pointers.

FC
My guest would be $500.00, to replace the batterys is around $1700.00, bad controller is rebuilt $700.00 and new is $1400.00..Parts are expensive, if you can fine them.The problem is no one will work on them as most golf cart dealers don't want to spend the time trouble shooting. If you have time you can find after market parts..
Downeast10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts