lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-11-2018, 05:21 AM   #1
420ma
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default registration help

Not sure where to put this, I have some friends at the campground trying to register for the forums but said the image verification didn't work. I can't seem to find anywhere on the site to contact someone...
420ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-11-2018, 05:27 AM   #2
crash test dummy

Default Re: registration help

i will contact upper management for you
Old 04-11-2018, 06:07 AM   #3
420ma
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

can't tell if your kidding.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:16 AM   #4
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

No... CTD has a great sense of humor, but he's not kidding! upper management HAS been notified!

Most cases of not being able to sign up is because they may be using a gmail account for an email address,
BGW restricts using a gmail account because most Spammers use gmail.

lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 06:26 AM   #5
420ma
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I told one guy that and he said he was using aol.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:26 AM   #6
420ma
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash test dummy View Post
i will contact upper management for you
Thanks, I'm surprised there's not a specific forum for site support...of course I may have missed it.
Old 04-11-2018, 06:51 AM   #7
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420ma View Post
Not sure where to put this, I have some friends at the campground trying to register for the forums but said the image verification didn't work. I can't seem to find anywhere on the site to contact someone...
Have them try using another email account to register.

Quote:
Thanks, I'm surprised there's not a specific forum for site support...of course I may have missed it.
There is a FAQ section to help answer questions concerning the forum but it's mostly general usage.

How do I register?

You register by clicking on the 'Register' link near the top of the page. You will be asked to choose a user name, password and enter a valid email address. In addition there will be some other fields to which you will be invited to respond. Some will be mandatory while others are optional. Once this is complete you will either be fully registered, or in some cases you may have to click on a link in an 'activation email' sent to your email address. Once you have done this you will be registered.

Note that entering your email address will not leave you open to 'spam', as you can choose to hide it from other board users. You'll probably be able to allow other registered users to contact you via email, but the system won't display your email address to them unless you give permission.

If you are under the age of 13, the administrator may require that a parent or guardian provide consent before allowing you to complete the registration process. More information about this is available during the registration process.

spriddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:31 AM   #8
420ma
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

The only error they received while filling out the form was that they didn't enter the image.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #9
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

Quote:
The only error they received while filling out the form was that they didn't enter the image.
They simply need to enter in the "text" that's in the image. Be sure they are typing it exactly like it appears (caps, etc....). I just completed it with no issues and made up an email address from outlook. Worked fine. Let me know if they still have issues and see if you can watch what they are doing and notice anything specific. Let me know.

Old 04-11-2018, 07:38 PM   #10
spriddle
Admin

Yamaha

I'm guessing everything worked. I see you tripped our monitor for multiple users. Looks like you registered at least one today.

Tags
moderator, registration
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements