lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #71
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Default Re: National Golf Kart Racing Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie View Post
I'll support a racing organization as long as I can:

A) feel welcome whether I race or spectate
B) Compete AND have FUN doing it (whether I win or loose)
C) Voice my opinions/concerns (in a constructive fashion) and be treated like an equal member

Although I was not a paid member of NGKRA,I had plans on joining.When I first posted my build,although without pics,I was told by Garagebuilt that I would not be able to run over 50-60 mph with my set-up.He was polite in his post and I accepted his comments as such.I figured I would prove him wrong and still set out to build it the way i was going.I do not have a problem accepting criticism from someone who has raced a cart and has experiance with building a race cart.Rifter constantly gives me advice on my cart and supports me with answers and actually helping me with some of the building personally.He also has a cart that he has raced and built.When the trash talk started I backed up and sat and watched.I voiced my opinion on a subject and was told to stay on the porch if I couldn't run with the big dogs.There should be no big dogs or little dogs when it comes to doing this.Yes some have more money than others and therefore can buy more to acheive more speed.No matter how you look at it,if you ain't got the cash,you are not going fast.The bracket racing style does even that up but you still have some people that think they are better than others.GB's attitude in his previous post is what it is all about.Helping others to build/race also helps you to have someone to race with.Without other racers,there will be no organization.If you treat fellow racers like crap,your organization will be crap.Now lets get back to building some race carts so i can get some inspiration to carry on with mine.this drywall dust is getting to me Oh yeah...let's keep the trash talking at the track where it can be backed up by the racing,the very thing you are trash talking about anyways.
Congratulations, richie! YOU GET IT!!! Excellent post! I have taken the liberty of quoting you in my sig.
gornoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #72
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default Re: National Golf Kart Racing Association

I'm in too would love to see a new quality golf cart racing organization and help all I can with it.
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements