lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-23-2014, 04:27 PM   #11
mgolfcart
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Fairplay Information Access

Thanks scottyb i'm working on a FAIRPLAY 2009 Legacy Model that will run fine for a while but then lose power and come to a stop it also surges at full speed (speeds up then slow down, speeds up then slow down). Battery's are fine Fully charged and cables are good. my question is Is there some kind of a a flow chart out there so that I can track down the problem? Thanks
mgolfcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #12
thebum1128
Not Yet Wild

Hi Mr. Scotty,

I have a 2009 Fairplay ZX that has started acting up. If I go above half speed the cart stops and I get 4 beeps followed by 8 beeps. If I switch the run tow swicth to tow the back to run I can drive again. I have not been able to find beep codes for the Faiplays, does your manual have them?

Thank you
thebum1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #13
freemurray
Not Yet Wild

I would love to have the manuals. I have a 2008 fairplay ZX model .... I posted my issues and pics to this forum for help
freemurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:00 AM   #14
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

The original post here is 5 years old. I have since changed computers twice and no longer keep the now 5 yr old manuals on this CP. I can go back and search old computers when I get time... but your best bet right now is to google for the fairplay manuals.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 01:27 PM   #15
turbo300
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebum1128 View Post
Hi Mr. Scotty,

I have a 2009 Fairplay ZX that has started acting up. If I go above half speed the cart stops and I get 4 beeps followed by 8 beeps. If I switch the run tow swicth to tow the back to run I can drive again. I have not been able to find beep codes for the Faiplays, does your manual have them?

Thank you
greg, ive got the EXACT same issue.
what was final diagnosis?
controller?
turbo300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:26 PM   #16
grandpa1
Gone Wild

I hope I am not jumping in the wrong place but I have a 6 passenger ZonE car and I can not find any wiring diagrams anywhere. It is 48 volt ant there are wires loose and no idea where they go back to. One is to the stereo labeled #12 but back here by the battery well have no idea where it connects to. HELP LOL
grandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:06 PM   #17
turbo300
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo300 View Post
greg, ive got the EXACT same issue.
what was final diagnosis?
controller?
ended up being the speed sensor.
club car adc sensor worked great with speed magnet.
turbo300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:17 AM   #18
MAD-DOG
Gone Wild

Club Car

Scott Any way you might know of a F and R switch still in existence ??? it has a bulkhead connector on the back not a three wire set up ? Thanks in advance MADDOG
MAD-DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 10:08 PM   #19
harleyfarley
Not Yet Wild

Can the year be determined on a Fairplay by the VIN #??
harleyfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 03:10 PM   #20
joeb65
Not Yet Wild

Does anyone have access to a manual or schematic for a 2008 fairplay legacy? I have contacted the original dealer, most any dealer that I can find that existed at one point, and spoke with Jim Clark from Clark equipment which is the company that purchased Evergreen, which is the name that Fairplay changed to in 2011. Nobody seems to have kept any information on these carts. There are a pile of them out there, hoping someone has something?
joeb65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fairplay golf carts
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay