lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2022, 10:33 AM   #9
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: A little different, Husqvarna 208cc in mobility scooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
I really want to build a mobility scooter that can handle some actual off road "stuff". Not like my Cart can, but something that could handle foot paths in the woods...with like maybe 6" of ground clearance and enough power (torque) to climb some steep hills without a heat switch killing the motor!!

I'd like to build one that is electric and that I can have loaded on an airplane.
Interesting enough these carts come with a 70 amp controller! I thought that they'd be less. 70 amps at 24v is 1,680 watts! But IDK if the batteries were parallel or series since the batteries and high current cables were gone when I got it. So it could be 12v which is 840 watts and while still impressive, it's more inline with what I thought it'd be. But an Alltrax XCT300 in one of these at 36v should make for an incredible ride...
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps