lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-15-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
jwiggins4
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default '91 Club Car Upgrade parts

So here is my project.
Ordered a VC 460 and just waiting for delivery. Started taking this one apart this weekend. First thing is replacing the seat wood and covers. Will be removing the body and engine (selling the engine... it runs!). In addition I plan to do the following:
New headlights and tail lights
Rear seat and leaf springs
Steering wheel
Dash board
lift
tires and wheels
This will be a budget build so I am not apposed to putting some second hand parts as long as they are in good shape. Not going too crazy with this build. Looking for more functionality. Any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG2249.jpg (54.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG2245.jpg (57.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG2246.jpg (59.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG2250.jpg (46.9 KB, 0 views)
jwiggins4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: '91 Club Car Upgrade parts

The biggest problem is usually the exhaust. You have about the best CC to swap. Investigate larger tire lifts if you have the budget I know some CC you can fit more than 22s under easily. Go too tall it can get unstable without spacers, but it can be nice to go larger depending on your needs. 22s work great, just saying now is the time to consider what you want.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car 1991, engine swap, parts needed
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps