lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2018, 08:53 PM   #1201
JucaTec
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Programming Curtis Controller

Hi. I'm also looking for data to login or copy the software.
JucaTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-16-2018, 09:23 PM   #1202
thcinaus
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JucaTec View Post
Hi. I'm also looking for data to login or copy the software.
go back to page 108 i think you will find the answer around there some where once the homebrew factory eprom data is entered then all that is required is a registry change in windows
thcinaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 11:53 PM   #1203
JucaTec
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by thcinaus View Post
go back to page 108 i think you will find the answer around there some where once the homebrew factory eprom data is entered then all that is required is a registry change in windows

I'm talking about login to download the link software that you reported. I had seen this link some time ago.
JucaTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:59 AM   #1204
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Here you go...

www.curtis.ch/patches/oem

Login: UO30
Pwd : 6b9gP3PwNK
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:18 AM   #1205
thcinaus
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

hey Bob Is there any chance I could get a copy of the factory eeprom data there are not too many techs that work on this in oz we are located in regional qld and build mainly disability devices and do repairs on power wheelchairs and other EV repairs even just line 38 if that's the only change needed
please send a pm
Thanks
Old 04-17-2018, 05:27 AM   #1206
Scoots
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
hey Bob Is there any chance I could get a copy of the factory eeprom data there are not too many techs that work on this in oz we are located in regional qld and build mainly disability devices and do repairs on power wheelchairs and other EV repairs even just line 38 if that's the only change needed

please send a pm

Thanks

Are you using the stock 1309 usb or the home brew usb?
Scoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:51 AM   #1207
thcinaus
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
Are you using the stock 1309 usb or the home brew usb?
The homebrew with the ftdi usb programmable 232rl
the oem works great just curious about different variables out of reach under factory level
thanks
Old 04-17-2018, 06:12 AM   #1208
thcinaus
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Does anyone have the oem firmware for the hand held programmer by curtis
I have a 1313-3309 its a quantum programmer but I understand I can change the firmware to curtis oem to make it a 1313-4401-2
All help is appreciated
Thanks
I can swap for a quantum firmware dealer only v 1.1104 for hhp plus config files etc
Old 04-17-2018, 06:13 AM   #1209
Scoots
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
The homebrew with the ftdi usb programmable 232rl

the oem works great just curious about different variables out of reach under factory level

thanks

This took me many tries and failures to accomplish with my homebrew. But after cloning it from the OEM, changing the the settings, inverting and 0ing out the serial number, then making sure the wires were in the right spots, I only used 3 wires not all 4 to connect to the controller. It finally worked, like it’s been said in the previous posts, if it’s not working, you did something wrong lol, my stubbornness didn’t help on this part. After all that happened I got it. I spent a long time trying to program the eeprom, needing the $400 programmer or the other methods that’s more advanced and time consuming for me, it turned out I didn’t need to change anything. If you cloned the 232 to your OEM and changed the serial # and invert, you should be set. Then change the registry on the computer, you should be at factory level. As stated back aways, your software will show OEM on the top of the window, but down below it won’t show anything when it used to say OEM, it won’t give you the connection status of factory, but you will be in it. When running the program, do not plug your original OEM 1309 usb in, as it will default all the programming back to OEM
Scoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:28 AM   #1210
thcinaus
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
This took me many tries and failures to accomplish with my homebrew. But after cloning it from the OEM, changing the the settings, inverting and 0ing out the serial number, then making sure the wires were in the right spots, I only used 3 wires not all 4 to connect to the controller. It finally worked, like it’s been said in the previous posts, if it’s not working, you did something wrong lol, my stubbornness didn’t help on this part. After all that happened I got it. I spent a long time trying to program the eeprom, needing the $400 programmer or the other methods that’s more advanced and time consuming for me, it turned out I didn’t need to change anything. If you cloned the 232 to your OEM and changed the serial # and invert, you should be set. Then change the registry on the computer, you should be at factory level. As stated back aways, your software will show OEM on the top of the window, but down below it won’t show anything when it used to say OEM, it won’t give you the connection status of factory, but you will be in it. When running the program, do not plug your original OEM 1309 usb in, as it will default all the programming back to OEM
I found 3 wires works also ground B+, B-
Thanks for your help scoots much appreciated
this was the device i first had access too

p/n 17749700
s/n 18002C-009874
1309 usb oem

Then I made the cable and no problems I sent it back for a refund
these are the original specs from chinese seller if they are useful
I will test tomorrow
have a great one
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts