lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-28-2022, 11:11 AM   #1
bquick
Not Yet Wild

Default 92 EZGP engine swap

I found a 92 marathon 4 stroke with a blown engine for parts to another one. coil, voltage regulator and gas tank. Now I am thinking about putting the 420 cc predator in the donor cart. I found a conversion kit on Vegas carts for 94 - 01 but nothing for a 92. Will this work on mine?
bquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-28-2022, 09:08 PM   #2
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Default Re: 92 EZGP engine swap

Those carts are different so won't be a direct bolt in. Some of the parts will work. The engine mount/cradle is the part that is different. With some modification it might work, but you might be better making your own. The transaxles are different from 92 vs newer, that would mean modifying the mounting points etc. I think they are both ME29's but the suspension is diffferent.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 09:25 PM   #3
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Default Re: 92 EZGP engine swap

Vegascarts sells the parts you need for that swap. They don't offer complete kits anymore for single cylinder clone swaps BUT do sell them separate parts needed such as the engine and S/G mounts along with a header.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!