lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-23-2021, 09:17 AM   #1
ArnoldPines
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Question New 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 4.0, interested in speed upgrade

Wondering if anyone knows how far west Bob Boyce travels with his bag of tricks? A fellow patriot from CA would consider driving to a state on his visit list. I have read that CA is out.
ArnoldPines is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-25-2021, 06:18 AM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New 2021 EZGO Express L6 Elite 4.0, interested in speed upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldPines View Post
Wondering if anyone knows how far west Bob Boyce travels with his bag of tricks? A fellow patriot from CA would consider driving to a state on his visit list. I have read that CA is out.
The farthest west I have gone since California stopped allowing out of state visitors to cross their state line with a firearm, was the eastern side of Lake Havasu, AZ. I do not patronize any state that infringes upon my 2nd ammendment. It is rare that I go as far west as AZ anymore, since that last trip nearly ended my life. It took me many months to recover from the health problems caused by that trip. It was also one that I would not likely have survived had I left my firearm at home as well. Nothing like a carload of armed hoodlums from the south side of Chicago to make my day more interesting! I'm sure they will think twice before trying to force another car from TN off the road by making threatening gestures at the driver with handguns! Looking down the bore of a 50 cal kinda has a way of intimidating low caliber hoodlums! LOL
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:21 AM   #3
ArnoldPines
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Bob, Thank you for your reply. If I come across a way to get my cart closer to TN, I will reach out. Sure wish there was a way to work on the controller outside of the cart!
Take care of yourself.
ArnoldPines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:56 PM   #4
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Bob, i drove Historic Route 66 with a friend of mine in nov. '19 with a overnight stop in Lake Havasu City. Maybe it was a gain, to have a licence plate from Nevada at the rented Pickup Truck as we always travel without any wappons
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 10:36 AM   #5
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojo View Post
Bob, i drove Historic Route 66 with a friend of mine in nov. '19 with a overnight stop in Lake Havasu City. Maybe it was a gain, to have a licence plate from Nevada at the rented Pickup Truck as we always travel without any wappons
I'm glad it went smoothly for you. I hope all is well where you are...

I've been watching global military air traffic for years. Recently there has been an uptick in activity in the airspace over and around Germany, and there have been some very odd things going on there within the past week. Unusually high numbers of spyplane flights and military training flights, way more than usual.

There are 2 high altitude radar platforms in the region now instead of the one that has been there for years. The long term one is Squawking code 7777 with a callsign of GAFTT31. It is currently at 62700 feet over the southern part of Naturpark Altmuhltal, west of Ingolstadt, and is registered to the government of Germany. The new one is also Squawking code 7777 with a callsign of FFMUNT. It popped up about a week ago at 55900 feet over an area south of Salzburg, Austria and is registered to the government of Austria.

I've not seen so much military aviation activity globally in the past several years as is currently going on. We almost never have high altitude US spyplanes actively flying over the continental US. Now it is a daily occurance over the eastern and western states, along the coastlines. There are also a high number of electronic surveilliance aircraft flying patterns over many major US cities. Those are the ones that monitor all wireless activity on the ground below, ie cellphones/cordless phones/wifi, ect. Not sure what to make of it all, but is has me very uneasy.

Bob
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 05:20 PM   #6
ojo
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Very interesting information, thank you
ojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 ezgo express l6, elite 4.0
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO