lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-18-2013, 11:24 PM   #11
gadavis
Gone Wild

Default Re: My new avatar is up, my new avatar is up!

I bought a 93 Marathon for parts recently and it had the large charge plug port like that on it instead of the small regular type that usually is on the older Ez-Go carts. Tell me what is the difference and is it better or worse? Gene Davis
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-19-2013, 06:10 AM   #12
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

Hi Gene! I havent charged mine much yet, as the batteries were toast when I got it!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:54 PM   #13
gadavis
Gone Wild

Yeah Kelly, I am about 125 miles south east of you in Washington County, (Tennille, Ga.). I don't have to worry about charging the batteries in this one.It has frozen and split some of the batteries. I bought it for $200. as purely parts and paid another $300 and got a 90 model one that would run,but needs batteries and a battery box redo plus having the usual plastic nose cracked syndrome. . I am going to take the nose off the 93 and put it on the 90. I have an 89 that I bought for junk several years ago with a stainless steel battery box and I will put it in the 90 as part of the rebuild. All these are ambitious plans.Meanwhile, I will continue to use my old faithful, bulletproof 88 Yamaha G-2 resistor cart. It never fails me. Later, Gene
Old 12-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
kellybell
So wild it hurts!

E-Z-GO

A stainless steel battery box, that sounds like a good idea!!
kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:46 PM   #15
gadavis
Gone Wild

Think it is listed in the 1989 parts book as optional equipment, Somebody else know for sure?
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO