lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
NASACastang
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default 1981 G1 Coils needed!

I just bought a 1981 G1 gas cart and finally determined that the reason it will not run is it appears to have picked up a rock or something that destroyed the pulsar coil and damaged the source/charge coil. The coil plate has a broken bolt from the source coil still in it, but I can probably fix that. I am trying to find a good used pulsar and source coil or at least the source coil. I know that both of the coils are available new, but I would prefer not to spend the @$250 on new yet, until I know that everything else on the cart works first since I just bought it and have never had it running. I did post on one of the for sale listing to see if that member had any coils also. Thanks!
NASACastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-23-2009, 06:11 AM   #2
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Default Re: 1981 G1 Coils needed!

Check in our for sale section.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
NASACastang
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: 1981 G1 Coils needed!

I did that before posting in this section. I did find Ground Pounder's ad for misc parts and I did post in that thread requesting the parts. I have not received anything as of yet. Otherwise I did not find any other listing for the G1 coils. If I missed a post or a thread I would appreciate any help in find it. Thanks!
NASACastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha