lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #1
bikernut
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default now what can I do

I have installed a new spark plug, air filter, fuel filters, and a new fuel pump but my buggie still wants to just turn over and try to run but it takes about 3 or 4 tries before it does start and then it only just starts and runs real slow. When it does go it seems like it runs out of fuel but the filters are both full and then it catches again and might run fine or go thru this same thing again for a time or two and then runs fine. any one got any ideas? thanks
bikernut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #2
dmax27
Getting Wild

Default Re: now what can I do

It sounds like the carburator is the problem. It sounds like it is chocking itself out or the float is bad. I had the same problem with one of my old boats and one of the floats was bad.

Dmax
dmax27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
96clubber
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: now what can I do

sounds like you need to take the carb apart and clean it all up......
96clubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car