lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
rokcrlr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default HELP.. exact dimisions needed duromax

Can some one please give me the height dimmison of the duromax 16hp after you take it out of the box. I have to clear 19 inches with the tank on. If it measures 11.5 after you take off the tank ,there is no way that tank is another 11 inches tall, is there. If not how about the height of the gas tank then, I can figure it out after that. I have to order one for a work project and if it doesn't fit I have to pay for the engine. Thanks
rokcrlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-26-2011, 02:12 PM   #2
kzunell
Getting Wild

Default Re: HELP.. exact dimisions needed duromax

17.2" top of tank, 18.375" top of Gas Cap, 18.625" top of Emission return line on top of tank. 18.75" amount of room needed to remove gas cap.
kzunell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
rokcrlr
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: HELP.. exact dimisions needed duromax

Thanks a bunch kzunell. I figured the measurements on the maxtool site were shipping,considering it is "supose" to be a honda replacement engine
rokcrlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk! > Clone Engine Swaps