lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #21
Flintrock
Raised by coyotes

Yamaha

Default re: 295 head on 350 performance engine rebuild?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruredy View Post

Yeah the pizzamaker is something else, he told me i didn't know my a$$ from a hole in the ground other than putting stuffed animals on carts......
The key is zip ties
He's been mad at me ever since this little incident......
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...g-stocker.html
Maybe he's miffed about your participation in dve8529's thread
I've tried to be nice since we let him come back but it's hard at times. he likes to attack people, was really bad about it over at bu. not really sure why that is, I guess it makes him feel big.
Flintrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #22
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I am proud of my work and what I do. Therefore, I do not feel the need to put myself on a pedestal to show that I to can put together a HEAD!! It's pretty elementary!
If you think I'm lying about the cost, I will send you reciepts and you write me a check for the amount if Im not lying. Hows that for blowin' smoke??
CHICKEN!! $820.00 BET!! COVER your mouth with your cash!!!

There are some that need attention and you, obviously, are one of those. When there is a product that is completed I may show my pictures of the build, but not for display for critisism from negatives like you.
Do you realize you dragged a joke from a test thread to another thread, for what reason??!!! To start crap! You definitely wouldn't act that way in person! Or would you?
What is wrong with your brain???
All I can do is try to IGNORE you, understand that you are sick (possibly hung over) and hope that you seek help for your personal/ medical problems. I'll pray for you!
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

well ruredy, this is starting to look like it may be a long day for you to me
pizzamaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #24
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyton View Post
I am proud of my work and what I do. Therefore, I do not feel the need to put myself on a pedestal to show that I to can put together a HEAD!! It's pretty elementary!
If you think I'm lying about the cost, I will send you reciepts and you write me a check for the amount if Im not lying. Hows that for blowin' smoke??
CHICKEN!! $820.00 BET!! COVER your mouth with your cash!!!

There are some that need attention and you, obviously, are one of those. When there is a product that is completed I may show my pictures of the build, but not for display for critisism from negatives like you.
Do you realize you dragged a joke from a test thread to another thread, for what reason??!!! To start crap! You definitely wouldn't act that way in person! Or would you?
What is wrong with your brain???
All I can do is try to IGNORE you, understand that you are sick (possibly hung over) and hope that you seek help for your personal/ medical problems. I'll pray for you!
relax life is all good your ranting in this post is worth far more than any pictures it made me smile, thank's
Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #25
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

say ruredy since your one of the site monitors i would think you that would want to be a good example for other members to follow? perhaps you think your an outlaw,it's to bad that you can't be a more professional with your position.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
tonyton
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Now, he's gonna pick on ruredy!! Let's see what ruredy says!!
tonyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #27
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyton View Post
Now, he's gonna pick on ruredy!! Let's see what ruredy says!!
how is this picking on ruredy? i am just stating my opinion,
i don't want to fight with ruredy.
i want everyone to get along
Old 04-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #28
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

tonyton, look at it this way, your getting a lot of air time from a thread that was hijacked from trap4kat.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #29
ruredy
Born Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzamaker View Post
relax life is all good your ranting in this post is worth far more than any pictures it made me smile, thank's
And that's what it's all about for you.... you just try and stir up a bunch of sh!t not caring if your posting anything relevant, accurate, or worth while on the forum. It's all about you and your amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzamaker View Post
say ruredy since your one of the site monitors i would think you that would want to be a good example for other members to follow? perhaps you think your an outlaw,it's to bad that you can't be a more professional with your position.
Yes, that's it..... i'm a golf cart forum outlaw.....
I'm trying to work on my people skills but it's pretty hard sometimes having to deal with some of those.... well you know......
ruredy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #30
pizzamaker
****tard supreme
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruredy View Post
And that's what it's all about for you.... you just try and stir up a bunch of sh!t not caring if your posting anything relevant, accurate, or worth while on the forum. It's all about you and your amusement.

Yes, that's it..... i'm a golf cart forum outlaw.....
I'm trying to work on my people skills but it's pretty hard sometimes having to deal with some of those.... well you know......
well keep trying i'll be here for you
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO