lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2022, 07:43 AM   #11
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Default Re: Cold Weather Charging issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesgunner View Post
Hi Pat
The golf cart scene in Michigan is pretty large. They have , over the last decade, exploded with neighborhoods almost being over run. We now are using them all 4 seasons here even to the point of using them as ice fishing rigs.
I don't believe the lithium battery has taken off as much here as elsewhere but I certainly could be wrong. We have an abundance of carts here in Michigan due to the large volume of golf courses. Maybe its because we are flooded with gassers that we are a little behind in regards to lithium use.
For the record, I am the only person in my circle of friends and acquaintances with the lithium conversion.
Thanks for your reply.
Have an awesome day.
Andy
I don't want your address or anything.....but my Son and his band of kids live near Ann Arbor. I don't know what the "street use of golf carts" are in Mi.....but just curious if they are allowed on certain streets?
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2022, 08:08 AM   #12
Bluesgunner
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Cold Weather Charging issues

Michigan has a handful of townships where carts have almost no restrictions other than night time safety with lights and such. Many others are highly regulated including licensing, seat belts and restricted operating hours.
I think they should see their local township and see what their regulations are. I live well off the beaten path in Calhoun County. For us, it's not much of an issue regardless.
Bluesgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO > Lithium EZGO