lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
roundtuit60
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Club Car w/ 4" All Sports SS lift and 20" tires

Ok, it is done! The 4" All Sports Super Sports lift is excellent and is totally bolt on as advertised. It was not that hard for total amateurs. I was the "helper" and my son did the think work. The hardest part was the rear as everyone else has said. The problem there was the bolt in the front of the back springs. Both had to be driven out. We had to adjust the brakes, too. I'm still trying to figure out the front alignment. It has to be done. I can tell it is too much toed in. Anyway, here are two pics showing before and after.

roundtuit60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts