lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
chicopopo
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Brakes grab after 5" All Sports Lift install

Hey there everyone!
I just recently installed a 5" All Sports Axel drop lift kit on my stock 2000 electric Ezgo. The tire size is Swamp Fox 24x11x10 on alum wheeels. These tires were alot bigger then I wanted but at $300 brand new with new rims on Creigs list I had to get them. While test driving they were fine until you hit the brakes hard or all the way and they lock up causing a skid. The brake cable looks pretty stretched out to the max. Do I need to adjust something or try to pull some slack out to the rear drums?
Thanks!
chicopopo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO