lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
duffman
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 75 club car brakes, pedal won't come up

Cant beat $18 for a new cylinder... compared to $15 for a rebuild kit
duffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #12
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

DUFFMAN Yes thats lots less than a poor person did before checking with forum members etc and found his Caroche parts at a used golf cart specialty company that cost him $74.50 Plus $15.00 Freight for a 1974-1980 master cylinder and wheel cylinders were $76.00 each Plus $15.00 freight each? Total cost delivered $271.50 WOWWWW The parts were NEW BUT STILL????
We need to put the word out about companies like that in out forum, is that possible without being sued?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:10 AM   #13
icon_donnied
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

I just went thru the same thing with my master cylinder. If the master cylinders casting number is Wagner FD6656, you can go into your local NAPA dealer and pick up a kit for a 1963 International CM110 truck and it will be the right kit. Total cost to me up here in MI, $19.95, and they had it same day. I bought a brake hone tool that chucks up in a drill at Harbor Freight tools for $4.
I got lucky with the wheel cylinders, just took em apart, cleaned the rubber parts really well with soap, water, and my fingernail. I buffed the metal slugs on the ends, and honed out the cylinder bodies, and all was well in the world.

The wheel cylinders were standard 1" bore. I had asked about the cylinder rebuild kits for the same truck, and they were also 1". I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the CM110 wheel cylinder kits would have worked as well.
icon_donnied is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car