lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
N2STRIPER
Not Yet Wild

Default Cg Precedent 12 Volt Source Max Amps

The Club Car Precedent Has A Factory 12 Volt Source. Does Anyone Know What The Maximum Current Rating For That Source Is?
N2STRIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
GLEEMO
just leave me alone

Club Car

Default Re: Cg Precedent 12 Volt Source Max Amps

to BGW

A Precedent Geek will check in Soon !
GLEEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:28 PM   #3
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2STRIPER View Post
The Club Car Precedent Has A Factory 12 Volt Source. Does Anyone Know What The Maximum Current Rating For That Source Is?
Look under the plastic cover between your batteries and you'll find 2 fuse holders. I believe the blue wiring is the 12 volt and comes with a 10 amp fuse. I installed a inverter and changed it to 15 amps since the wiring can easily handle it and my inverter delivers 20 amps. Never pulled that much so far since it's limited to my 15 amp fast blow fuse.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
N2STRIPER
Not Yet Wild

Thanks For The Info. I Have Quite A Bit Of Lighting And Will Be Adding More. Currently I Have Grote Led Headlights, Whelen Super Slimlighter Led, Whelen Linz6,and Will Be Adding A Couple Of The Split Color (red/blue) Whelen Vertex On It Soon. I Also Have A Whelen 295hfsa5 Siren Controler That I Plan On Putting On This Spring. The Siren Alone Draws 8amps(100watt)and 16amps(200watt) Option. This Is Whelen Demo Cart( I'm A Whelen Distributor). I Will Post Some Pics When She Is Done. She Is Going To Be A Lit Up Mother!!
N2STRIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car