lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #11
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: rubbing problem need advise

i rather buy from u guys who would have my spring and hub and bearings
toogood4ubalius79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #12
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

Check with the sponsers on here,I am sure somebody can oblige you.You know that front spring gets weak on the drivers side because most of the time their is only one person in the cart.I took and old spring and cut the ends off of it and used it on top of the front spring and it stiffened up the front and gave me some more ride height.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #13
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

cool didnt think of that just cut the ends off and put it on top of new spring this cart has two full size men in and out of woods 15 miles a day november thru jan. so i think it might be that spring is that the only thing that holds the front up? i have a z braclet lift its old school before new lifts came out. a old guy built this cart for himself to hunt on. then i talk him into selling it to me.. the frame cut in front and rear le springs are on top of axle in rear so the rear sits a tad higher so that extra spring might make me just right in front.. i have 10 inch rims with maybe 22 on it i go take some pics when i get home to show you thanks man for the help
Old 02-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #14
golfcarfixer
Gone Wild

Club Car

I have a customer that has a car with the old z-bar lift and its been hangin in there quite a few years.
golfcarfixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #15
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

this old man use to bulid them in jackson ms he got it all right just some wear this things not made to be put in the woods but they are tough i knew that i had some 2 1/2 year old trojan 875 that was good but i got new t 890 for a little more run time and i can tell finally after about 50 charges i can go about few more miles without running them down to below where they dont need to be so i guess it was a expenses little deal but i get out of the woods without worrying about juice thanks will take some pics i got a buddy coming over tonight to give me a hand he bulilt a lifted cart himself so he should be a good hand
Old 02-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #16
toogood4ubalius79
Gone Wild
Club Car

the needle valve in tire started leaking air and thats what made the tire rub!! i didnt bother to think that bc i just air them up a week ago and everything was fine.. but anyways got all the tie rods on and it doesnt rub due to the lift of cart with air pressure... thats why i thought the lee spring was bent.. anyway i have a question about the steering rod pinion end didnt sit all the way down is that fine i know it is tappered will i be fine thanks in advance
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car