lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #11
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Battery sticker shock....

The us2200 is a good battery 220 amp is equal to T105 and just a bit smaller than a Crown 225 ..... a great value at the price you quoted
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #12
e-z-go1988
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Don't search too long and hard for the ut2200's
http://www.interstatebatteries.com/c...ct+Type|101|1|

Last edited by e-z-go1988; 04-10-2010 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: mrgreen etc don't show up on post.
e-z-go1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #13
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

There's an ad in the Orlando Sentenial from a guy that says 6 new 36 volt golf cart batteries, delivered and installed for $499.00. I don't know the brand but I'm going to call him and ask, that seems like a good deal. That ad has been in the paper for several weeks.
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #14
rifter
rifter

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartTrader View Post
I`m currently on the far west side of Orlando, Fl. Found a dealer here that has T-875 Trojans for $89.33 each + tax and trade ins. Too bad I don`t have my old batteries here to trade in. I`d get a set and take them home with me.

CartTrader
If you really want a new set, I'll trade you 6 used for your 6 not so used and you will have a trade in set!!!!!!!!!!
rifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:08 AM   #15
rxp-rider
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I JUST HAD 6 NEW BATTERIES DELIVERED AND INSTALLED FOR $530.00,THAT'S WITH TAX AND DISPOSAL FEES INCLUDED.THEY ARE POWERTRONS AND THEY HAVE THE SAME SPECS as THE T105'S.HAPPY RIGHT NOW,WE WILL SEE HOW THEY DO.
rxp-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:49 AM   #16
buddy48
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezcome ezgo View Post
hello all here is a good deal on batteries. If you have a interstate batteries store then go and buy there u2200ut batteries they are made by us batteries for interstate battery a great deal on batts they ran me about 81.00 a pc not to bad for 6 batts. and don't forget about the core charge it's about $15.00 a batt. Just some info on batts.thanks Ezcome Ezgo
You better make sure those Interstates are still made by US Batteries. There is a US Batteries manufacturing site here in Augusta, GA where I live and they informed me that they are no longer making Interstates and that Johnson Controls is now making them. I called a local cart place and they confirmed it. They only had one set left of the Interstates made by US Battery. Make sure before you purchase them you look at them to make sure who made them!!

I did my battery homework for two to three weeks before purchasing so I tried every angle I could to get the best battery for the cheapest price!!

I actually bought the NAPA 8146 battery. $87 each. And they are manufactured by East Penn/Deka.
buddy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car