lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
hllon4whls
Not Yet Wild

Default Picked up a "new" Cart

I picked up another toy today.

I have a craigslist app on my phone. I happened to see this little golf cart for $300 bucks and close to my house. I raced over there after work. I misunderstood the guy on the phone, I thought it worked. It didn't, so I bought it anyway.

Got it home and unloaded it. Came with two battery chargers.

After dinner, I took a look at it. I had it fixed in 5. Broken wire.

Its not bad overall. Some cracks in the body on the drivers side. The owner did a decent job of repairing. If sanded and painted, would probably look very good.

Still have my EZGO project, but now I have a garage to work allow some comfort when working on things. No more bugs and no more 110% humidity to slow me down.

hllon4whls is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-17-2010, 12:00 AM   #2
Frizbgolf
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Picked up a "new" Cart

Awesome find, wish I could find one in that nice of shape around me for 300 bucks.
Frizbgolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
gsf35099
Gone Wild

Club Car

gsf35099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
hllon4whls
Not Yet Wild

Thanks. I was just in the right place at the right time. Notification on my phone made it possible.

The cart had a broken battery wire, so I pulled one off my ezgo for a test run and recharge. All seems well. Other connections seem pretty good.

Found a date from the interstate batteries. It says 4, so that should mean 04.

I'm getting 6.29-6.3X after recharge. I drove it a mile or two last night. On one grade, it slowed down a good bit, but I made it. Even the next day after charging, the batteries make a lot of noise bubbling and gurgling, but have water covering the plates.

No plans for this cart to speak of, just going to tinker around. Maybe an ez-go club car drag race :) SOTP says that the ezgo would whoop the club car out of the hole. Top end feels about the same, couldnt get a GPS lock with all of the trees.
hllon4whls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

You should be arrested for stealing it
That's a Nice Find!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car