lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2010, 05:44 PM   #11
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Default Re: All Sports Lift Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMCN View Post
Scuba,

Look over your pictures my bolts are 1 3/4" no washers or lock nuts with the kit. I see the 2-3 threads sticking out on yours no way mine would yield the same results I think I have a bolt length problem.

J
Well we here at BGW never look down on a fellow cartman for having bolt length problems... nope... we accept you for who you are... Just kidding with you JMCN...

Thanks for letting us/me know that the kit didn't come with the washers. They must have packed the wrong bolts in your kit... and either way I'd take Roady's advice and use "BLUE" when you assemble your lift kit. Like I mentioned, mine was still very tight and only took a bit more torque like any bolt would after a bit of time. But I too believe in using washers with my bolts... old habits never die!
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #12
JMCN
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
You say you have to call All Sports - Can your seller not help you with these questions? Or did you buy direct from AllSports?

We just installed a similar kit on an older DS cart. Looks to be a good kit for the price. NOT a true A Arm long travel though, since it uses a leaf spring and not coil shocks. Definitely a better package than what other companies are making and is now our recommended entry level lift for all Club Cars
Mike,

I did not buy direct from All sports but rather everythingcarts who has always been helpful in my past purchases. I have spoken with Allsports in the past regarding products purchased and they where a lot of help so I plan on contacting the seller first and then All sports if not satisfied with the answer received. I'm sure the lift will be fine for the application at hand which is to allow for larger tires to ride the streets with the occasional trip to the back yard.
JMCN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:54 PM   #13
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

EC and the AS people will take care of you just fine
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #14
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I guess my question is that if you think you need to have longer bolts and if you want to use washers, then why don't you get some at the hardware store and be done with it?

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Picture of the rear leaf and u-bolts after adding lift kit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0904aa.jpg (54.8 KB, 32 views)
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car