lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
Cuz
Gone Wild

Default Re: 1984 Club Car Only Clicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltanaconda View Post
What kind of cart do you have? Is it the same as mine and do you have a wiring diagram so I can compare to mine? The Diagram in the stickys in the top of the forum are different from my motor, but the switch is the same. Lemme know and I will help in any way I can.
Thanks but I think I found the problem.. I have at least one bad solenoid and was only getting 12v to the motor. So I by passed all the solenoids and there is enough torque now to spin the 24" tires..
Cuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2010, 04:31 AM   #12
coltanaconda
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Glad to hear it. Wish my course would allow those tires.
coltanaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
modeem
Not Yet Wild

I've got clicking but all my solenoids are good...This cars seem to love to click.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...st-clicks.html

I had whatever problem I have now, but I then compounded it by blowing a solenoid (spark of doom). I replaced it but still only hear clicking. (unless I manually energize the master, and then step on accelerator to energize the other 'noids).

So it looks like my accelerator isn't engaging the master solenoid, but at least now I know the master solenoid works.
modeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car