lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-14-2020, 03:21 PM   #1
etimc
Not Yet Wild

Default Help Identifying 6 passenger gas EZGO 2007

A friend bought this cart and dropped it in my yard to rebuild - by looking up the old license plate number (yeah, i can do that for any license plate in Costa Rica - grin) I found that it is a model year 2007 and made by EZGO - the id sticker is nowhere to be found although i did find only a vin number sticker on the shroud that covers the engine under the middle seat - so that is what i have - 2007 EZGO Gas 6 seats (third row faces backwards) I already tried to google it and match photos - came up with a lot of nothing - the word limo frequently comes up but nothing on ezgo says limo under models

His plan is to ship an engine swap kit upgrade and make it a 23 hp version - Honda or B&S are the common swaps i have seen - I would go with a HF Predator but not if it has to get shipped out of the country - lots of luck returning it back through imigration and paying customs fee twice for a hopefully good second engine

trying to insert photo but apparently only works with an image link already on the web
etimc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-14-2020, 04:16 PM   #2
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Default Re: Help Identifying 6 passenger gas EZGO 2007

To post a picture.. in the reply box click on the paper clip in tool bar then browse and upload from your PC.
StoveBolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 04:30 PM   #3
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

google ezgo shuttle .. then images
Old 01-14-2020, 05:06 PM   #4
etimc
Not Yet Wild

AND STOP LAUGHIN - Going to rip out the seats and put rugs on the floor and make it a chopped top - LOL - I actually have the roof support brackets in a pile of parts that need to go back on it - thanks in advance for any help
Old 01-14-2020, 05:14 PM   #5
StoveBolt
Gone Wild

Think they came in a 4 seater and 6 seater, that one looks like a 4 seater with an added rear seat.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:22 PM   #6
etimc
Not Yet Wild

trying to clearly identify for sake of ordering the conversion kit - grill/front/lights looks a little like the TXT - big back seat area under the motor and the tapered front seat pedastal box
Old 01-27-2020, 09:31 PM   #7
Dreeves
Not Yet Wild

Mixed Breed

I have a 2000 shuttle. It’s a 4 seat forward and 2 rear on an after market seat. I had no info sheet for mine. I found the vin stamped in the frame over the rear axle. It’s was under the black plastic cover to the rear axle.
Dreeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:03 AM   #8
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

ST front cowl on a txt chassis. Should have the Robbins engine in it. Cradle is the same as a standard txt.
kgsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #9
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by etimc View Post
AND STOP LAUGHIN -
No laughing here, looks like a cool project!

You should see some of the piles I bring home... You just gotta have the eye to see the potential instead of "what it currently is"
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007, 6 passenger, ezgo, gas, identifying
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO