lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #11
full foot notch
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: BoostedOne's Medalist Project

hey, apparently me and you are neighbors, ive noticed that truck before, im litterally one street over, i gotta drive by your truck to get to my street. theres even a mustang in the driveway. not meaning to scare ya, but not many trucks on boggers in our neighborhood
full foot notch is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #12
BoostedOne
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by full foot notch View Post
hey, apparently me and you are neighbors, ive noticed that truck before, im litterally one street over, i gotta drive by your truck to get to my street. theres even a mustang in the driveway. not meaning to scare ya, but not many trucks on boggers in our neighborhood
LOL.... You forgot about the Jetta.

Thats cool. Not scared, all my good stuff is outside so the best stuff to take has already been seen anyhow.. LOL.. How long ya been here? I saw your Exploder pics in the other thread, that sure doesn't look like this neighborhood :)

Im kinda suprised.. That multicolored, usually dirty, loud truck sure gets alot of waves, thumb ups, and all that. It looks like hell with it being 5 different colors(no exaggeration), but the fact is the body is extremely straight and just needs to be shot with paint if I could find the time.
BoostedOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #13
oxfordlawn
just hangin' around

Club Car

Just wait until you see another cart at a good price and the "cart addiction" makes you buy that one too...and then it starts all over again
oxfordlawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
Wayne Shaw
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

It is looking good already and for $1500 that is great. I would give it a while to clear up the smoke because I had the same experience and when the oil burned out of everything, it stopped smokin! Good luck and keep us posted.
Wayne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
rusty
Golf Cart Photographer

Club Car

Hello Wayne Shaw and Welcome to the forum.
rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #16
BoostedOne
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordlawn View Post
Just wait until you see another cart at a good price and the "cart addiction" makes you buy that one too...and then it starts all over again
We'll have to see on that one.. I am proud of myself, I have been limiting myself. Its like a 12 step program for motorized project addiction..LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Shaw View Post
It is looking good already and for $1500 that is great. I would give it a while to clear up the smoke because I had the same experience and when the oil burned out of everything, it stopped smokin! Good luck and keep us posted.
Well, I am going to worry about the smoking last. Tomorrow I should be getting my parts from East Coast. Tonight if i feel up to it Im going to replace the frame rails. Tomorrow would be a rebuild of the front wheel bearings and stuff. Would like to get on the rear body section, getting that smoothed out and ready for paint. Once i get it all painted, bearings in check, etc, then I will load it in the truck and take it somewhere with a full tank of gas where I can put some time on it and see if it clears out. Lookin forward to it
Old 03-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #17
essness
Not your usual outlaw

Yamaha

Thanks Boosted! The cart looks great
essness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #18
BoostedOne
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

New Pics!

Went over tonight, tinkered around a little. Here you can see the rotted outer frame rails near the front. On the drivers side I already cut a section out to get a better idea of the construction. Going to replace them with some 1x2x0.120 box tube.

Rear end...

Took the scuff plates off the top of the rear fenders and whats left of the rear fender trim. Got some new ones hopefully be here tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to knocking out this bronchitis for sure. That way I can get on doing the few little body work items, and get it into paint!!
Old 03-03-2009, 03:31 PM   #19
wot91
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

keep posting. i am watching because i have not touched my cart
wot91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #20
BoostedOne
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Yay, the big brown truck dropped off my goodies this morning. Everything in the box looks great!!!

Thanks East Coast!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides