lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #1
PUMPGAS69
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 1992 ez go information needed

Hello, im in need of some information. I have a 92 ez go marathon with a 2 stroke engine. What type of crank case oil should be used in the 2 stroke engine? How much oil does the crank case hold? Any help will be very appreciated. I tried searching the stickies and doing a search but came up with nothing....
PUMPGAS69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
ez go go
Doin' the Wild Thang

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1992 ez go information needed

UHHHHHH.... Two stroke engines don't have oil in the crankcase. You either mix your gas or use or use the factory resevoir to auto mix the gas. Only four stroke has oil in the crankcase.
ez go go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #3
invalidsession
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^, the oil in the fuel lubricates the crank and bearings etc. I just noticed you are in Missouri, where abouts exactly ? I'm close to Osage Beach.

Chris.
invalidsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #4
PUMPGAS69
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Yeah now that I think about the question I realize my motorcycle had crank case oil for the transmission. LOL. Kinda feel a little dumb right now Invalidsession I am located in House Springs MO. Its about 30 min. outside of St. Louis. I have been through Eldon quite a bit on my way to Truman lake in Warsaw. Thanks for the replies.
PUMPGAS69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO