lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-10-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
Bountyhuner
Not Yet Wild

Default BBB Lighting question

Hey fellas, brand new to the forum. Getting lots of ideas and answers from you guys, this is great.
I have a 2010 BB Classic. I freaking love it. I have some ideas I need some advice on. Going into the swamp before daylight, deer hunting right now, but anyway, I really don't like to use the headlights in there. I'm wanting to install, mount or adapt some green or even red LED lights to my buggy so as not to spook the wildlife so much in the dark. Bright enough to follow the trail, but that's about it. I'm a pretty handy fella, so I was trying to avoid the duct tape the ole flashlight to the fender deal LOL...Any suggestions on what and where to buy would be greatly appreciated.
Bountyhuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-10-2012, 07:15 PM   #2
roady89
nimda
Club Car

Default Re: BBB Lighting question

red or green tape over the headlight, when your done peel the tape off.
roady89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Edge650
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Check out the Rigid Industries LED lights, I have the Dually's on my cart and love them I have Red lenses that clip over the lights for hunting I bought from Rigid. They only pull 15 watts per light so you dont have to worry about them draining your battery!
Edge650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:56 AM   #4
PBB
Getting Wild

I put green celophane ? spelling? over my lights with a little double sided tape. Works great.
PBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts