lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #1
cpbraugh
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 5TH speed resistor has a burned mark on resistor board and melted the wire

I have replaced the resistor board, cables going to the v glide and the v glide itself. However, I noticed that on the new board, what i believe is the 5th speed coil has a burn mark and has melted that cable. Also my cart goes very slow on a incline. I need some suggestions on what may be causing this. Example, is the solenoid going out, do I need to replace the coils? Please help.

My cart is a 1992 club car electric 36v.

Last edited by cpbraugh; 10-06-2010 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: placed in the wrong forum....Should be Club Car
cpbraugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO