lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #31
edpratt
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: intermitten accelleration

Have you had success fixing your problem? I have exactly the same problem. Batteries, all connections good
edpratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-19-2012, 10:37 AM   #32
magnum72
Not Yet Wild

Wink Re: intermitten accelleration

sorry for not posting a reply but if someone in the future needs.
here is what I found the part I purchased seemed to work about a month but the issue came back worst than ever so I went tho the accelerator variable resistor housed in the black plastic housing mounted to thew frame under the seat. Inside this is a micro switch that the connection to was faulty. Clean this connection worked great ever since. Hope this helps someone out with out going through all the BS of checking battery output ect.
magnum72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car