lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
skigolfnut
Not Yet Wild

Default Wiring Diagram for old Club car

I am trying to find the sticky for a wiring diagram for an older Electric Club car with the 5 solenoids and coils above the motor 36 volt??

I see one with the 4 solenoids?
I have 3 micro switches under the right foot pedal that give it speed,

thanks,
skigolfnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Wiring Diagram for old Club car

Does your cart have 3 pedals ( brake, emergency brake, throttle ) if so its a Caroche made from abt 1970-abt 1974? Stock it had 3 micro speed control and 4 solenoids with 2resistors? 1975 and up used 4 micros and 5 solenoids and Its possible that some one has converted some parts from later model carts that used 4 micros and 5 solenoids with 3 or 4 resistors, but kept the older style 3 micros speed control and used a 5 solenoid with 4 resistors board unit. If this is the case you will need to wire it old style ( 3 micro control and use only 2 resistors ) and eliminate use of one or more of the solenoids and resistors. The later model carts used more pedal control to make cart run smoother through speeding up over older styles. I have wiring diagram for 3 and 4 micro carts if you need them?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:12 AM   #3
skigolfnut
Not Yet Wild

You are probably correct it might have 4 microswitches, It has the 3 pedals,
It has been a long time since I have replaced them, I just wanted to make sure it was all wired correctly, I had taken off one of the solenoids and could not remember which wire went where,
I had a bad battery and it blew the other night, so I was checking the solenoids,

I also need some brake parts, master cylinder and left rear brake cylinder, and good place to go for those?
thanks,
skigolfnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:39 PM   #4
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

For your master cylinder and wheel cylinders and or kits take off one each of castings and take to large auto parts store where they should be able to cross reference casting numbers for new parts.
PRIVATE MESSAGE SENT
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car