lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #11
Cashdaddy24
Not Yet Wild

Default 1984 Club Car wiring diagram

I have been looking online to figure out which wires go to the motor and where they come from exactly...my motor has two bolts together but offset then like 6-8 inches toward the back on the same side there are two bolts together but offset if anyone could help that would be great.....all the wire diagrams that I have found on the net the motor setups are different
Cashdaddy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #12
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1984 Club Car wiring diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashdaddy24 View Post
I have been looking online to figure out which wires go to the motor and where they come from exactly...my motor has two bolts together but offset then like 6-8 inches toward the back on the same side there are two bolts together but offset if anyone could help that would be great.....all the wire diagrams that I have found on the net the motor setups are different

. . . browse below link and see if it helps . . download a copy to your computer for future reference . . .

1984-85 Club Car DS
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #13
monepit
Getting Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 1984 Club Car Electric is it 36V or 48V

I have a 79 36 volt resister cart. Call plum quick. They know a lot about the conversion. As soon as I finish the DS I just bought I will do the 48 volt conversion and a bandit motor on the 79. Seems pretty easy and straight forward. The most expensive part is the batteries but it is about due for them anyway.
monepit is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car