lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
murray12205
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 96ezgo txt keeps starting and stopping

when I hit the gas on my golf cart it keeps on acts like its jumping...it will go then stop then go then stop...I flipped the seat up and touched the wires and one burnt me the piss out of me so I tightened and cleaned the connections and put a little water in the batteries but its still doing it...any help from the pros
murray12205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: 96ezgo txt keeps starting and stopping

Welcome to BGW

can you tell us what drive system you have, look at the diagram and it will help you figure it out, we need the pack volts of the batteries after a full charge, and about 12 hours at rest off the charger to get a true reading,, and each battery volts, how old are the batteries? how often do you charge them? the cart is only going to do about 20 miles before you need to recharge,

rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO