lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-08-2014, 07:37 AM   #11
allenb12
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: How Far Can I Travel

Batterys are 170 @ 20. The 4.7 miles was average terrain I drive over. Small hills and lots of flat ground. I was loaded with the wife. Only the two of us ride. The ambient temperature was around 88.
allenb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-08-2014, 07:40 AM   #12
Grinds6
Gone Wild

Club Car

Steve, either that picture is zoomed WAAAAYYY in or those are some KILLER ants coming out of that hole...
Grinds6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:56 AM   #13
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

There's plenty of them lol

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #14
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budule View Post
Yeah , here in West Virginia a golf ball wouldn't even roll down that......
I live just east of Pittsburgh Pa. West Virginia is about 1.5 hours or so South of me. Now, 45 minutes to my east are the Laurel Mountains....and they are MOUNTAINS. However....after a few trips thru West Virginia, the Laurel Mountains are just a few hills when compared to WV.

I mean....at least you can crawl up our mountains. In WV....you need a freaking hoist.

Here in Pa. where I ride my 48-V cart on warm summer days with my 8 six volt Trojans T-150's I can get about 12 miles out of 'em on land that has hills....and not the mountains. OTOH, when I have hunted on days where the high temp has reached 18, my travel distance (going off of memory) has been about 6 miles....and I was clenching my teeth to make it back that day.

I posted my "facts" here and JohnnieB did his thing....and as the calculator goes....it was pretty much spot on. So.....big hills can do you in. And cold temps will as well.

Dave
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car