lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default small horn install /???

What do i need beside a horn button and wiring ??In other words whats the shortest way to getting it working? i have Acompletely stock wiring system on this ds cart thanks for any help bob s
bsa_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: small horn install /???

to do it right would be to get a reducer 48V to 12v or a 36V to 12v depending on what voltage your cart is seeing that you didn't state that, then wire the horn though that . of you could just hack and slash and wire it right one or two batteries and do more damage to your batteries in the long run then the horn is worth
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

My neighbor got abit pissy the other day ,{his dogs bark all the time] but ....me complain ,never!!! So he tells me i scared him! when he turned from his garage work bench, and suddenly see me setting there in my cart[could be aliitle jealous of all my rides]. - talk about me/ His fireworks each year and the noise 25 people make with squirt guns and water balloons. a voltage reducer I was looking for, this and forgot where i got them .Use them occasionally on my hotrods thanks--- Swan much appreciated

Far as hackin and slashing ain't my schtick. as proved by my avatar, and 2 other finished hotrods and a 55 chevy in the process as we speak./ take care and thank you bob s
Old 11-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
bsa_bob
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
to do it right would be to get a reducer 48V to 12v or a 36V to 12v depending on what voltage your cart is seeing that you didn't state that, then wire the horn though that . of you could just hack and slash and wire it right one or two batteries and do more damage to your batteries in the long run then the horn is worth
late sorry!!thank you swan
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car