lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2017, 08:11 AM   #1
cdressel
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default BuggiesGoneWild web site question

I've been reading and enjoying this web site for several years. It's helped me a lot and I thank everyone.
I have never had a problem before accessing the web site but have now experienced one and I'd like to know if it's avoidable in the future.
I took a trip out-of-state and when in a hotel, I was unable to access the site. I kept getting a 403 Error - Not Authorized to view site.
Then, I traveled to my son's house and received the very same error, after clearing the browser cache, etc.
I got back home, opened the web site and all is working perfectly again.
Can anyone tell me what's going on?
I could understand a hotel possibly blocking the site, but why would it be blocked through my son's ISP? IS BuggiesGoneWild on a less-than-reputable web server?
Thanks,
Chuck
cdressel is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2017, 08:39 AM   #2
justwondering
A Gal with a Cart!
Yamaha

Default Re: BuggiesGoneWild web site question

What browser were you using?
What operating system (windows or linux?)
justwondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:02 AM   #3
CrazyDad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I've traveled and not had any problems. It could be the parental type of controls on the routers your using. My Guess would be the "gone wild" part of the name is tripping a safety block.

Also I'm sure you did this but make sure you check your spelling if your typing it into the address bar. This happens to me all the time on my home router that has virus protection built in (not on BGW), just one letter misspelled can take you to a bad site.
CrazyDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
cdressel
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Forgot to mention:
Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge, latest revs., - all tried with no success.
Windows 10 64-bit, Build 15063, all updates in place.
Thanks, Chuck

I've never had trouble before, but this weekend was a marked difference with two different ISP's apparently refusing me. All other web sites/pages worked just fine.
cdressel is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO