lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #31
ba89
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: need help identifying a rear diff

amsportworks
ba89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #32
ba89
Not Yet Wild

they aint no help
Old 08-13-2015, 08:43 PM   #33
rib33024

Here's another post, TerryH says these people have everything

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...ml#post1182142
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:25 AM   #34
ba89
Not Yet Wild

no one can order that Polaris matching part. I think I found one at the Polaris dealership in Dothan Alabama. they say they will get it in 5 days then ship it to me. they are an authorized breeze dealer and can order the matching part that is used in that rear end. all the online Polaris parts stores let you order it online then tell you later they cant get it. I called apache gears but no answer. I still may try to get those 2 gears and rebuild my assembly. have it ready just in case or sell it for 300. I cant be the only person on the planet that needs one of these.
Old 08-15-2015, 10:40 AM   #35
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

I can't open the individual pictures, but looks like any "Dana/Spcer" "diff" assembly. Any way you can post some specific measurements on the broken gear? OD/ID, number of teeth, diameter of the axle splines and number of splines.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 10:59 AM   #36
ba89
Not Yet Wild

if you google 012da107x and 3235015 it shows the part in 2 different diffs. the 10/11 breeze and the dana h12.which is also in some amsportwerks vehicles as well as some badboy buggies. all the Polaris parts dist. say they have it but when it comes to putting hands on it they cant. not in the vicinity of the gears at the moment. I will measure and post 6 sided photo of the two that are broke.they are identical as far I can tell. people have a hard time thinking outside the box. everyone wants a year make model which is what I resorted to to get the Polaris part. I hope since I aint got it yet. seems like a transmission rebuild center would have an assortment of different gears that they could compare and match but who knows. measuring and counting teeth is a good suggestion.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:02 AM   #37
ba89
Not Yet Wild

also the ones broken are not the axle spline type but the upper and lower planetary in that assembly. not sure if that's better or worse for availability
Old 08-15-2015, 12:15 PM   #38
ba89
Not Yet Wild

the long and the short is this. some parts of the h12 are compatible with cub cadet mower parts I got these 012GV164X 012SV118X at partstree.com. but you have to put dc- in front to search. basically that dana h12 breakdown was taken from this

http://www.tractorsupply.com/ProdCon...30615_Man1.pdf

Amsportworks trailwagon tw400

but if you want the 012da107x differential assembly you have to get the Polaris breeze 3235051 part. but only certain Polaris dealers can get it. seems stupid to me. at this point im so beat trying to track this crap down im tired of the whole thing. hoprfully ill have these parts in hand next week.
Old 08-15-2015, 12:35 PM   #39
ba89
Not Yet Wild

still trying to get an internal gear kit that should cost 125 like all the others but no one can cross reference the dana specs to give me an answer on which kit to buy. least of all dana which should be able to.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha