lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
Tjhowell
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Pivot bushing replacement

Can anyone tell me the proper way to replace the pivot bushings in the A-arm of my 2003 Yamaha G22? The service manual isn't much help other then saying to use a press but shows a diagram that is very confusing as to how to install them. Was hoping to find a you tube video or something but no luck so far.
Tjhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-26-2019, 03:37 PM   #2
Dave in VA
maintaining a low profile

Yamaha

Default Re: Pivot bushing replacement

When I replaced them on a G16 project, I burned the old one out with a torch--it doesn't take much to melt the rubber. I made a tool out of all thread, washers and nuts to push the new bushings in place. I think I used some dish soap as a lube.

Dave in VA is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha