lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-31-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
martysan
Not Yet Wild

Default 2016 precedent club car no fuel pump

I have a 2016 club car precedent with the ex 40 Subaru engine, fuel pump does not run. engine spins over fine, has fat blue spark at the plug. I have the service manual but is of no help. Has 12v on the red lead to the top of the pump and ground is good.. I can find no system relay or fuse either on the cart or in the diagram in the manual?? I realize the pump only actuates for a few seconds when key on and the engine not running. The manual says you must replace the ecu and induction module, with map sensor and injector at the same time, seems a pretty price way to trouble shoot?? Anyone have experience with this or suggestions?? thanks
martysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
martysan
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2016 precedent club car no fuel pump

I went ahead and pulled the fuel pump and it is locked up. New problem, can't find a replacement part # 28400401 15315C-l 0457 is printed on the pump body, google search can't find it, tried several sites by dimension as well as part #, (dia 1.175", 29.83mm, body length 2.358", 59.76mm) no luck. dimensions must be very close as it locks into the carrier with spring loaded tabs on top of the body. anyone have any suggestions?? thanks
Old 09-02-2019, 09:19 AM   #3
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

That’s a pretty small pump. Is there a manufacturer name anywhere on the pump housing?
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 01:56 PM   #4
martysan
Not Yet Wild

No marking on the pump other than the number. searched the net for hours and found nothing helpful, found a complete assy from china for $150, is supposed to be here by 22 sep, still pretty irritating that I can not buy just the pump from club car. In my search discovered that if I have an injector failure, I have to replace the entire induction module AND the ECM to the tune of $3000, that's just plain stupid from where I'm sitting, especially since I only paid 7k the entire cart new in 2016
Old 09-20-2019, 05:39 PM   #5
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Part number 105282901, You've just been looking in the wrong places.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 12:31 AM   #6
karylen2@bigpond.com
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I am having the same problem Let me know if you solve the issue I will do the same .
karylen2@bigpond.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 09:40 AM   #7
Sofla_Customs
Not Yet Wild

Did anyone find out if the part from china worked. Im running the same issue now and the part is on backorder due to covid. None is stock anywhere in the USA. Im starting to think maybe I can run a exterior inline fuel pump. I just need to know what the PSI on the original pump but mine is broken.
Sofla_Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car