lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
lanesharon
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Newbie G1 Easy Questions

I just purchased a G1 (AM4) today, barely driven and in great shape.
I just want to know
What speed the 'stock engine' will go, at top end?
About how many MPH's can I expect with the stock engine?
Is there any easier way to fill the gas and oil? (current owner, who never used it, had me lift entire body to see the gas filler)

I am thrilled to see so many posting with G1's.
lanesharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: Newbie G1 Easy Questions

Faster than any other stock cart, but depends on how it runs and what you do to it. For sure over 20 even if its tired. You have to lift the body to do anything on these, but they don't burn much gas so don't worry about that.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
lanesharon
Not Yet Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: Newbie G1 Easy Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho305 View Post
You have to lift the body to do anything on these, but they don't burn much gas so don't worry about that.
I have not picked up the cart yet, but the owner gave me an ower's manual, and it shows a filler door, right behind the driver's seat. This is a G1-AM4. does anyone own one and able to tell me. I may not be able to pic up until this weekend because of owner's schedule. Purchased (cash to owner when I take possession); after lots of work and jumping through hoops by me, also titled, registered, and insured in my name, but still trying to coordinate with previous owner to actually take possession. Most likely, this weekend.

I have a long drive from previous owner's house to mine (about 10 miles). So, would like to know if I need to bring a gas can or 'muscle man' to fill up, if needed.

Thanks.
lanesharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha