lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
outlawmarine
Not Yet Wild

Default zone/fairplay/start lift,,, question

I have searched and not found a definitive answer.

I have a Zone 4 (forward) facing passenger cart (well actually imported by Gator). We use it at the lake. I want it a bit higher mainly so I can get it off the trailer. Of course 23" tires would look good. But I am afraid it will not climb anything after 23's and 4 people. This cart has LOTS of power with the stock street tires.

Has anyone done a 3" lift and 20's or 22's. I would like a taller look and some more clearance but I do not want it to get stuck in a steep driveway.

Anymore input??? Also i heard this controller can be setup for a torque, speed switch. the thread on re-programming was too long to read.

Thanks.
outlawmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
Jake's Golf Carts
Gone Wild

Default Re: zone/fairplay/start lift,,, question

Here is a pic of a Zone with our 3" spindle lift and 22x11x10's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg may 20 2010 004.jpg (225.8 KB, 0 views)
Jake's Golf Carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay