lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
CHEESEMAKER
Not Yet Wild

Default WTB passenger steering arm 2001.5 TXT

I need a steering assembly/arm for the passenger side of a 2001.5 TXT EZGO.

Here is a picture of what is needed. PO had the cast steering arm welded. Luckily, I wasn't on it with my kids when it went. The cart in question is in my avatar.

Give me a price of what you got and shipping. This is for a cart I take care of for a non profit organization. So, please be kind on price. If you like, you can donate it, and I can get you a tax slip so you can deduct it from your taxes. But if your not willing to go this route, I'm still willing to buy the part. This is the business I volunteer at that owns these golf carts I maintain.
http://www.outdoorschool.org/

If you don't have any parts, please link me to some sites or places that sell used parts. I know what they are new, but I'm on a very tight budget with these carts (out of my own pocket).

Thank you.
Ryan
CHEESEMAKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO