lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-16-2016, 09:49 AM   #11
Helirich
Gone Wild

Default Re: I was at Sams and I saw a guy with 9 8volt batteries in a Hot lookin ezgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by csport View Post
The guy at sams, asked me if I noticed, he stood in front of his license plate?
kinda secretive- I wonder if, he thought someone might steel it? this cart was so unique Well I did get to see it
I've never understand why people don't want pics of their plates. In this case, I can think of two possibilities.

1. He thinks your a cop that steals golf carts. (How does the plate help the common thief?)

2. He stole the cart and he doesn't want the owner to see it on FB with his plate.
Helirich is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-16-2016, 11:05 AM   #12
leapingbuddha
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: I was at Sams and I saw a guy with 9 8volt batteries in a Hot lookin ezgo

JB WaterWeld worked great for me. I punched a hole in one of my batteries on the bottom. All good.
leapingbuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:09 PM   #13
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

I get not wanting to have plate shown....but it's in the open so that's not much different?

He might not want it on the net cause a thif can figure out where he lives and Then go steal it? I would of said hide the plate I don't want to see the plate I want to see the cart.

Amazed though that it got a street legal plate??
Clemsoncartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:52 PM   #14
Helirich
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsoncartguy View Post
He might not want it on the net cause a thif can figure out where he lives and Then go steal it? I would of said hide the plate I don't want to see the plate I want to see the cart.

Amazed though that it got a street legal plate??
By looking at a plate, you can figure out what state he lives in. (And go steal it?)

I think he meant the trailer has the plate. (Not the cart)
Old 06-16-2016, 02:46 PM   #15
csport
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

yes the trailer had the plate

what it was it is, it sure was cool seeing such a hot looking cart

I just thought of this, I do not remember if it was a Missouri plate or no?
csport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:15 PM   #16
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
By looking at a plate, you can figure out what state he lives in. (And go steal it?)

I think he meant the trailer has the plate. (Not the cart)
Sure can. If you know a cop or a person at a dmv you can run a plate and see who it's registered too. Or give a cop a $20 and I'm sure the right one will tell you.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:29 AM   #17
Helirich
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsoncartguy View Post
Sure can. If you know a cop or a person at a dmv you can run a plate and see who it's registered too. Or give a cop a $20 and I'm sure the right one will tell you.
I realize this happens, but not often. They keep track of every search made on plates. Ive heard of cops getting in trouble for searching for a "hot" girls address. If your cop friend gets wind of the theft, there maybe hell to pay.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:12 PM   #18
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helirich View Post
I realize this happens, but not often. They keep track of every search made on plates. Ive heard of cops getting in trouble for searching for a "hot" girls address. If your cop friend gets wind of the theft, there maybe hell to pay.
Just to be clear, I don't have a cop freind and I don't steal carts. Haha!
Old 06-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #19
Clemsoncartguy
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Funny story. I was given a CC Turf 2 by a freind. I went to his house to pick it up. When I can through the small town on the way back to his shop then home a deputy came out of nowhere, tailed me and turned lights on. I pulled over and he asked where I got cart cause they had a lot of thefts and most of them were from SC folks. I gave him my ID and told him who it was and that I was on the way to his shop if he wanted to follow me. The guy is a well know business man in town so he knew who he was. And let me go on my way after he called my tag and license in...even before they totally returned the results. He was pretty cool about it. And I said it's fine, glad yall check.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO