lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
dale49017
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Gas EZ GO

Has anyone been able to disconnect the automatic shut off switch so the thing will idle when you let off the gas pedal? Can the governor be by passed completely? Can't you just back off the throttle a bit if the rev limiter kicks in?
I adjusted my governor, it runs great fast, but I can no longer just putt around.

Thanks for any help.
dale49017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

Default Re: Gas EZ GO

if the eng just idles it will eventuatly overheat. these engines are not designed to idle. You can over rev the eng by adjusting the gov wide open which in turn would be great if you want to big block your cart in about 1 mth. ADJ the gov all the way does make the cart loose alot of its putting around capability.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
govenor, make idle, shut off switch
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO